Silversea – Asian Expedition Cruise – Nagasaki to Niigata
An ultimate 11 day cruise in Japan and South Korea on the renowned Silver Discoverer!
The land of the rising sun holds many off the beaten track treasures. Full of ancient traditions, sacred temples and famous gardens and castles, it is also the land of underground caves, delicate craftsmanship and solemn history. From the peaceful cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima to the Tori Forest Park with its Crested Ibises, experience Japan at its vibrant best.
March 25th, 2018 – April 5th, 2018
Duration: 11 Days
Destinations: Nagasaki, Japan – Jeju, South Korea – Busan, South Korea – Moji, Japan – Miyajima, Japan – Hiroshima, Japan – Hagi, Japan – Sakaiminato, Japan – Pki Island, Japan – Maizuru, Japan – Kanazawa, Japan – Sado Island, Japan – Niigata, Japan
Embark: Nagasaki, Japan Disembark: Niigata, Japan
Ship: Silver Discoverer
- Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians and more)
- Excursions and activities, including explorations by Zodiac®
- Complimentary expedition gear: backpack and water bottle on every voyage, Haglöfs parka for polar expeditions
- Personalised service with a butler for all suites and the highest crew to guest ratio in the industry
- Comfortable amenities with the largest expedition suites at sea
- Inclusive room-service, select wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the ship
- Free WIFI* throughout the ship
- Onboard Gratuities
Contact me to book Asian Expedition Cruise – Nagasaki to Nigata!
Ask about having Pre or Post Package tours customized specifically for you!
To learn more about this cruise, visit my Virtuoso page here
firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-945-1283 or 1-877-412-1887
Japan & Luxury Travel Specialist